Become a Friend of the Swindon Museumand Art Gallery

For only £15 a year, you can become a Friend and receive information about our talks. To become a Friend or find out more about us, go to the website www.friendsofmas.org

Saturday 7 December 2019

Artists and their Work

I do like photos of artists with their work, and last year took quite a few artists standing beside their work at the Open Exhibition. This year I have mostly relied on copying photos from Facebook, I do hope this is alright with everyone, there are some lovely photos:
 Above Graham Carter and his 'Measure Twice, Cut Once' piece, and below Alex Coppock-Bunce with her piece:
I'm not sure who the couple below are, I thought they were with Rebecca Perdue
 but then Rebecca Perdue appears to be standing in front of her linocuts
 And here's David Robinson with his autobiographical linocuts
 I've just had a look for more and found Sue Ash almost in the frame!
 Here's Simone Dawood receiving the Friends' prize, and her print on the right
 Lovely photo of Ushma Sergeant with her 2 pieces, must be in panoramic view
 and a visualartswindon post on Facebook advertising Instagram with a few more artists with their work

 Finally here's Tim Carroll with me standing in front of his Ferry painting

1 comment:

  1. The pictures you have are of me and my daughter standing in front of my linocuts and also me on my own! Hope that clears things up a little. Regards, Rebecca Perdue.

    ReplyDelete