Become a Friend of the Swindon Museumand Art Gallery

For only £15 a year, you can become a Friend and receive information about our talks. To become a Friend or find out more about us, go to the website www.friendsofmas.org

Thursday 19 November 2015

Trip to Heelis, National Trust Central Offices

A group of about 20 Friends visited Heelis, the Central Offices of the National Trust on Friday 6 November. I was traveling to St.Ives that day, so was unable to go along; photos are courtesy of Jane Milner-Barry. If anyone has any more photos, then please send them to me and I'll add them to these.


You'll probably recognise a few faces.
Looking through my emails, I discovered these photos from Alex Coppock-Bunce:


 The garden was popular

 I'm unsure whether to keep these in, I don't know what they are.
 I must contact Alex and ask for notes to add to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment